VLBJCAS is committed towards providing a conducive academic environment by creating competent, self-reliant and socially responsible professionals to meet the emerging needs of the industry and society with the continual improvement of teaching standards and infrastructure.
- To impart relevant knowledge with due emphasis on learner-centered processes
- Priority to value-based education
- To develop job-oriented and administrative skills
- To preserve ethical codes and our national cultural heritage
- Enhances the quality improvements in the academic process and exercises the pre-accreditation process.
- Develops the system for conscious and consistent improvements in the overall performance of the institution at all levels.
- Develops quality parameters for the activities of the college.
- Creates a student-centric teaching-learning environment for ensuring quality
- Solicits and implements the feedback/suggestions from stake holders on quality-related issues.
- Creates quality consciousness among students and teachers.
- Documents the steps for quality enhancement.
- Maintains the institutional database.
- Prepares Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) for NAAC to be submitted at the end of each academic year.
- Ensures the quality of academic programmes.
- Integrates the modern methods of teaching and monitors the effect on the students’ performance.